All Your Perfects (2018)

by Colleen Hoover

INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER The #1 New York Times bestselling author of It Ends with Us--whose writing is "emotionally wrenching and utterly original" (Sara Shepard, New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars series)--delivers a tour de force novel about a troubled marriage and the one old forgotten promise that might be able to save it. Quinn and Graham's perfect love is threatened by their imperfect marriage. The memories, mistakes, and secrets that they have built up over the years are now tearing them apart. The one thing that could save them might also be the very thing that pushes their marriage beyond the point of repair. All Your Perfects is a profound novel about a damaged couple whose potential future hinges on promises made in the past. This is a heartbreaking page-turner that asks: Can a resounding love with a perfect beginning survive a lifetime between two imperfect people?… (more)

English (27)  Dutch (1)  Hungarian (1)  All languages (29)
Started ok but I got bored in the middle ( )
  daaft | Aug 13, 2022 |
She writes good books without a perfect ending. ( )
  shazjhb | Jun 25, 2022 |
Wow, this was a tear-jerker in places, but so, so well written. Told in dual timelines, Quinn and Graham have an unlikely meeting when their soon to be exes hook up to cheat in Quinn’s BF’s apartment . As we relive the early, happy days of their relationship, the present-day timeline tells a very different story, seven years into their marriage, as they struggle with heartbreaking issues and try to decide if their love is enough to survive them. One of her best books. Colleen Hoover is so good at getting to the emotional meat of a story.

Trigger Warnings: infertility, miscarriage, hysterectomy, infidelity

Please excuse typos/name misspellings. Entered on screen reader. ( )
  KatKinney | Mar 3, 2022 |
This book was fine. A quick and easy read but the infertility stuff was a little too close to home for me. I also got a bit frustrated with the characters like I do with a lot of "struggling marriage" type stories. ( )
  KimZoot | Jan 2, 2022 |
I received this book from NetGalley and the publisher in exchange for a review.

I put reading this one off. Hoover's books have been very iffy for me lately and I wanted to give it a fair shot. I really really should have listened to the hype for once and read this one earlier. It was heart-breaking, uplifting, beautiful and sad all in one go. Emotions all over the place and I wasn't sure if it would be okay in the end. Quinn and Graham's story is raw, realistic and relatable for so many people. This is Colleen Hoover at her very very best. ( )
  Stacie-C | May 8, 2021 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,810,409 books! | Top bar: Always visible