Clark the Shark: Tooth Trouble, No. 1 by…

Clark the Shark: Tooth Trouble, No. 1 (edition 2014)

by Bruce Hale (Author)

Series: Clark the Shark (I Can Read)

When Clark the Shark has a loose tooth, he has to go to a dentist, but Clark has heard that the dentist is scary.
Member:Surfandsun
Title:Clark the Shark: Tooth Trouble, No. 1
Authors:Bruce Hale (Author)
Info:HarperCollins (2014), Edition: Illustrated, 32 pages

Work Information

Clark the Shark: Tooth Trouble, No. 1 by Bruce Hale

Shark goes to the dentist.
  B-Chad | Jul 4, 2023 |
"Don't shed a tear, 'cause there's nothing to fear!
Clark the Shark has a loose tooth and needs to visit the dentist. But he's heard that the dentist is scarier than a box of blue whales! Uh-oh, and oh no! Can Clark find a way to stay cool when it comes to tooth trouble?
Beginning readers will be entertained and reassured by this clever, funny twist on a dentist visit in this I Can Read story featuring their favorite boisterous shark. The back matter also includes fun, bite-sized facts about shark teeth!
With colorful illustrations from Guy Francis and lively text from Bruce Hale, this Level One I Can Read is perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences." -- Annapolis Valley Regional Library
  EKiddieKollege | Jul 6, 2020 |
Cute for grandma and grandpa but not for grandbaby. He was too distracted on doing other things. ( )
  RobinCripps | Jul 12, 2019 |
This book is very funny, I enjoyed reading it. The language in this book is age appropriate for small children. I love how the author put in jokes. For example, one of my favorites was, "What has teeth but cannot eat? A comb.". i think they are all really funny, even if they all do have to deal with the dentist. this book is also very good for children who are scared to go to the dentist because it shows them that the dentist isn't really that scary and they are very nice. It might help children to understand this concept. The big message of this story is that the dentist is a good place and they aren't scary, but helpful. ( )
  Kpelli2 | Nov 5, 2018 |
this book talks about clark the shark being scared of the dentist. his friends tell him all the scary stories but when he meets the dentist, he really likes him and isn't scared of the dentist anymore.
1 book
  TUCC | Nov 7, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

Clark the Shark (I Can Read)

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,923,614 books! | Top bar: Always visible