Dirty Deeds by Stella Rhys

Dirty Deeds

by Stella Rhys

Series: Irresistible (Jan 2018 - book 3)

921,460,100 (4.33)None

At the heart of every romance lies great emotional depth. Dirty Deeds can tempt a readers socks off with the best of them, but at the core of the story is a connection that has survived bullying, jealousy, scandal, secrets and estrangement. Aly and Emmett have always had a complicated relationship. What started in childhood, became a roller-coaster that ruined a life, broke a heart and could have began a unstoppable love. To love these characters, readers have to understand them. Through the painful rain and the embarrassingly hot reunion, Stella Rhys sets claim to the most vulnerable part of what makes us who we are. OUR HEARTS. ( )
  Lashea677 | Feb 16, 2019 |
Received an ARC at no cost to author..Dirty Deeds heck yeah..This was an enemies to lover, second chance romance, and I loved it..We have a little bit of everything, conflict check, chemistry check and eventually HEA check check check...So Emmett and Ally have known each other most of their lives but they haven't stayed in contact for years and when they finally do, all bets are off. Even thought Ally tried to resist Emmett she really couldn't, their chemistry was combustible. Emmett was not going to give up on having Ally and he was going pursue. Who wins? Well my friends you need to read! Enjoy! ( )
  Pelusa41 | Jan 4, 2018 |

Stella Rhysprimary authorall editionscalculated
Masterson, JohnReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Myles, CassandraReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Audio, TantorPublishersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,285,835 books! | Top bar: Always visible