Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue (Wires…

Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, 2) (edition 2018)

by Marissa Meyer (Author)

Series: Lunar Chronicles Graphic Novel (2), The Lunar Chronicles ((graphic novel) 6)

The world of the Lunar Chronicles comes alive in this thrilling continuation of Wires and Nerve. Iko, an audacious android and best friend to the Lunar Queen Cinder, has been tasked with hunting down Alpha Lysander Steele, the leader of a rogue band of bioengineered wolf-soldiers who threaten to undo the tenuous peace agreement between Earth and Luna.… (more)
Member:JoyfulMommy07
Title:Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, 2)
Authors:Marissa Meyer (Author)
Info:Feiwel & Friends (2018), Edition: Illustrated, 336 pages
Collections:Read but unowned

Work Information

Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue by Marissa Meyer

Nice second installment, nice to to revisit these characters. I could wish that they did not all have to be so darn willowy, but it is an idealistic medium, and so we get what we get. I do appreciate that an android character has strengths and challenges that humans do not, and Meyer does a fantastic job exploring those. ( )
  jennybeast | Apr 14, 2022 |
My review of this book can be found on my YouTube Vlog at:

Enjoy! ( )
  booklover3258 | Feb 3, 2022 |
ETA: knocked down to 4 stars because the more I think about it, the more one particular plot point bothers me.

4.5 stars and a completely ignored bedtime. Really good conclusion to the graphic novel sequels to the Lunar Chronicles novels. The story's strength continues to be the distinct character personalities and some of the best friendships I've read. ( )
  hissingpotatoes | Dec 28, 2021 |
teen sci-fi/fantasy romance/adventure in graphic format; companion story to the Lunar Chronicles.
You don't have to be super familiar with the Lunar series, but it helps. I don't know if the graphic is compelling enough to spark interest in the Lunar books on its own, but it had great illustrations and a layered plot. ( )
  reader1009 | Jul 3, 2021 |
An amazing conclusion to the Lunar Chronicles' graphic novel follow-up story. I love that Meyer allowed Iko to shine in her own right. It also included some events only alluded to in the short story collection, which was nice to see played out. Excellent. Now I want to reread the entire series. ( )
  wisemetis | Dec 6, 2020 |

Marissa Meyerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Gilpin, StephenIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

The Lunar Chronicles ((graphic novel) 6)

AR Level 4.5, 3 pts

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,626,691 books! | Top bar: Always visible