Blossom Creek Brides by Debbie Mccomber

Blossom Creek Brides (original 2007; edition 2014)

by Debbie Mccomber

There's a new shop on Seattle's Blossom Street--a flower store called Susannah's Garden, right next door to A Good Yarn. Susannah Nelson, the owner, has just hired a young widow named Colette Blake. A couple of months earlier, Colette had abruptly quit her previous job--after a brief affair with her boss. To her dismay, he's suddenly begun placing weekly orders for flower arrangements! Susannah and Colette both join Lydia Goetz's new knitting class. Lydia's previous classes have forged lasting friendships, and this one is no exception. But Lydia and her sister, Margaret, have worries of their own. Margaret's daughter, Julia, has been the victim of a random carjacking, and the entire family is thrown into emotional chaos. Then there's Alix Townsend. Her wedding to Jordan Turner is only months away--but she's not sure she can go through with it. Her love for Jordan isn't in question; what she can't handle is the whole wedding extravaganza engineered by her mentor, Jacqueline, with the enthusiastic cooperation of her future mother-in-law. A reception at the country club and hundreds of guests she's never even met--it's just not Alix. Like everyone else in Lydia's knitting class, Alix knows there's a solution to every problem ... and that another woman can usually help you find it!… (more)
Member:MilitaryFamilyMuseum
Title:Blossom Creek Brides
Authors:Debbie Mccomber
Info:Ballantine Books

Back on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber (2007)

Susannah Nelson opens a flower shop beside the yarn shop on Blossom Street. Friendship blossom.
  SABC | Jan 21, 2020 |
Enjoyable read. Liked this story better than some of the earlier ones. Love how the characters get connected and their story lines continued even as new characters are added. ( )
  soosthemoose | Sep 1, 2018 |
It was OK, but I think it's time for Macomber to put this series to rest. ( )
  janb37 | Feb 13, 2017 |
A very quick read. It definitely wasn't as good, in my opinion, as the other books in the series, but it was another light, fluffy book to read & that seems to be all I can read lately. ( )
  anastaciaknits | Oct 29, 2016 |
Cassandra Campbell
  jmail | Mar 21, 2016 |

Debbie Macomberprimary authorall editionscalculated
Samuelsson, IngerTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Bob and Joan McKeon Treasured Friends
I love A Good Yarn, and I'm greatful for every minute I spend in my shop on Blossom Street. I love looking at the skeins of yarn in all their colors and feeling the different textures. I love my knitting classes and the friends I've made here. I love studying the pattern books. I love gazing out my front window onto the energy and activity of downtown Seattle. In fact, I love everything about this life I've found, this world I've built.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,774,688 books! | Top bar: Always visible