The Tide of Times (the Blake Meyer Thriller…

The Tide of Times (the Blake Meyer Thriller series) (Volume 3) (edition 2017)

by C. Kevin Thompson (Author)

115,386,842 (5)None
Member:lcjohnson1988
Title:The Tide of Times (the Blake Meyer Thriller series) (Volume 3)
Authors:C. Kevin Thompson (Author)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2017), 318 pages
Rating:*****

The Tide of Times (the Blake Meyer Thriller series) (Volume 3) by C. Kevin Thompson

Recently added bylcjohnson1988

No tags.

Title: The Tide of Times (The Blake Meyer Series #3)
Author: C. Kevin Thompson
Pages: 318
Year: 2017
Publisher: Create Space Publishing
My rating 5 out of 5 stars.
On a quest to locate his wife and children, Blake Meyer is running on fumes and not sure who he can trust. In this installment, the multitude of threats and dangers ramps up with internal trouble at the FBI, Blake’s family situation and his foes are constantly on his tail. Blake is trying to remain one step ahead of his foe, though the way the author has penned his story it keeps readers guessing just exactly who these foes are.
The tale begins in book one, 30 Days Hath Revenge and continues in book two titled, Triple Time. Here is a spell-binding series that keeps an audience wanting more and highly anticipating the next book in what is to eventually be a five-book series. C. Kevin Thompson writes with believable characters, an intricate plot and heart-pounding, intense action and thrills!
Each book begins where the former book leaves off, making it easy for readers to keep attuned to where the plot was and wondering where the author is taking it. In this third book, the main character, Blake Meyer, is in a crisis not only in trying to find his family in a plethora of possibilities but wrestling his faith as he desires revenge.
Another installment will be out in 2018 titled, When the Clock Strikes Fourteen, so try and catch up in this action-packed thriller series! Readers will also want to read his other books, which are just as exciting and enjoyable as the Blake Meyer series!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” ( )
  lcjohnson1988 | Jan 12, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,982,836 books! | Top bar: Always visible