Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God (Workbook)

by Henry T. Blackaby, Claude V. King

"Learn to hear when God is speaking to you. Find out where God is working and join him. Experience God doing through you what only God can do!"-- Cover back.

I recently purchased the book and it has changed my perspective of various things in a good way. It’s a great study book for everyone. New believers, people who know the lord from a long time.
As it is a study book and not a story book so it gives you time to think and ponder upon various aspects of life after each study. ( )
1 vote Azmir_Fakir | Oct 31, 2022 |
This is a great book, I would recommend this to all Christians. The most important part of the Christian walk is, "love relationship." God has a plan, purpose, ways for everyone, in fact, we must join him. It is his world, not mine, so I am merely a vehicle. Often times, I become selfish and say, What should I do, rather, What God wants me to do?

Currently, Psalm 38:4 is on my heart, For my sins have flooded over my head;
they are a burden too heavy for me to bear.

Deus Vult,
Gottfried
  gottfried_leibniz | Apr 5, 2018 |

Currently, Psalm 38:4 is on my heart, For my sins have flooded over my head;
they are a burden too heavy for me to bear.

Deus Vult,
Gottfried
  gottfried_leibniz | Apr 5, 2018 |
It's a good bible study to go through. I've got my list of questions or issues, but at the very least this study causes me to think and meditate on the right things. ( )
  rybeewoods | Jan 14, 2007 |

Henry T. Blackabyprimary authorall editionscalculated
King, Claude V.main authorall editionsconfirmed

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,833,176 books! | Top bar: Always visible