Catching A Princess (The Princess Series) (Volume 2)

by Tabitha Freeman

1None6,837,695NoneNone
***Don't miss Book II in the PRINCESS series!***He is the man who turned our beloved Bets Anthony into a fairytale princess. Now, in his own words, Bets Anthony's real-life Prince Charming, Ronan Aravica, shares the story of his happy-ever-after."At the end of the day, I'm not the most interesting man in the world. I'm not a badass, I'm not that dangerously sexy motorcycle-riding rebel, and I'm not the man who takes you on this roller coaster ride of emotions that you'll never figure out or that you'll never forget.I'm the nice guy. I'm the family man. I'm the nerd with a love for reading boring old science textbooks. I'm bluntly honest and forthright-not mysterious. I'm the guy who loves my wife genuinely, completely, and passionately. I open her doors-whether she likes it or not. I get the biggest pleasure out of falling asleep on the couch to a rerun of Bones at eight o'clock in the evening with her. I kiss my son on his forehead every night and call him "honey".I'm a cheeseball with a lame sense of humor, and I have no concept or care about what the newest social trends are. I refuse to shave my chest, and sometimes I forget to brush my teeth in the morning...to which my wife will promptly remind me to do.I'm the nice guy. That's how I won the girl.I'm the nice guy...and I didn't finish last."… (more)
Recently added bytrfreeman

No tags

No reviews

Tabitha Freeman is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,985,899 books! | Top bar: Always visible