Rise of the Benedicts (The Ghost Story Trilogy Book 3)

by Tabitha Freeman

1None6,837,695NoneNone
THE FINAL FIGHT BEGINS"My breath was finally steady again, and though it was the chilliest of nights in Scotland, I was incredibly warm. My ballet slippers were soaked through from the sea water and had little hope of drying in the wet sand, yet they miraculously still held up. I gazed out at the lighthouse, as its beacon of light made its slow rotation in the dark sky. What beautiful magic this was to serve as a beam of hope to some...and as an imminent warning to others."… (more)
Recently added bytrfreeman

No tags

No reviews

Tabitha Freeman is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,981,050 books! | Top bar: Always visible