The Unordinary (The Ghost Story Trilogy Book 2)

by Tabitha Freeman

1None6,830,578NoneNone
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here." ~Shakespeare Bones. Some bloody, some broken, some way too clean-as if they had been sucked dry. We were surrounded by human bones covering nearly every square foot of this field. In some spots rested full skeletons, jaws open in eternal screams. In other places, only skulls or a rib cage or a leg or an arm had its infinite place on the grass. It was an eerie sight to behold and an even more dreadful thought to how these people had perished, without any mercy. Here we were; in the middle of the immemorial reminder that the vampyres always won. Here we were...tourists in the immortal graveyard for the victims of the undead. Was it our inescapable destiny to lie beside them?… (more)
Recently added bytrfreeman

No tags

No reviews

Tabitha Freeman is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,681,079 books! | Top bar: Always visible