The Beau & the Belle by R. S. Grey

The Beau & the Belle

by R. S. Grey

This was fun and funny and witty as usual.
It was a light read and I did enjoy going through it.
But at this point I'm starting to find R.S Grey's writing quite repetitive.
Yes The books are supposed to be fun and light and all, but they don't have to feel like copies of one another.
I've read like 3 or 4 R.S Grey books and it just feels like the same plot repeating itself with different characters who have different careers and that's all.
Almost all her heroines are 27 (I'm saying almost bc of Scoring Wilder), her males are strong and possessive but very supportive of their partners. They all have been in love for a very long time but never admitted it (again, minus Scoring Wilder). Her females are all the same person working in different fields; they're all smart and independent and strong and witty and sassy (they literally have everything in common).
I'm not saying those are bad characters to write about, but she should put more diversity into her characters.

Despite everything this was a fun read, and I had quite a good time with it, I'm giving it 3 stars for the sake of the good chuckle. ( )
  Ray_ | Apr 28, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,589,688 books! | Top bar: Always visible