Knocked Up (Crazy Love, #2) by Stacey Lynn

Knocked Up (Crazy Love, #2) (edition 2018)

by Stacey Lynn

431,664,912 (4.33)None
Member:seriesousbooks
Title:Knocked Up (Crazy Love, #2)
Authors:Stacey Lynn
Info:Loveswept, Kindle Edition
Rating:*****
Tags:high-anticipation, netgalley, provided-copy

Knocked Up by Stacey Lynn

I received an ARC of this book to read through NetGalley in exchange for a fair review. Knocked Up by Stacey Lynn is the second book in her Crazy Love series but can definitely be read as a stand-alone. The death of Cara Thompson’s twin brother had made her realize that she needs to live life on her own terms and if that means being an artist rather than the lawyer her parents expect her be then that is what she should do. Braxton Henley a boy from the wrong side of the tracks is now a successful business owner of MadInks Tattoos and when these two meet as members of their best friends wedding party a whole lot of steam happens. Going from strangers to parents in the blink of an eye is not with out its struggles but they do have the intense physical attraction that brought them together in the first place going for them and what started out as a one night stand just might be forever. Super Steamy. Publishing Date June 12, 2018
#NetGalley #KnockedUp ( )
  nmgski | Jun 12, 2018 |
Have you ever wanted a book not to end? That was me with Knocked Up.

I couldn't get enough of these two as I read about their adorable story. I seriously had a smile on my face the entire time I read this book.

At first, I was a little disappointed that we don't get the dirty details about the night in question (other than the fact that there was a silly communication assumption). But watching these two reunite with their unexpected news added this amazing tension to the story that had me begging for more. Their entire romance had this slow burn vibe to it that sucked me in immediately. From their explosive physical chemistry to their ability to communicate with each other truthfully, I was so in love with these two.

Braxton is definitely a new book boyfriend for me! What a sweet guy! His backstory was intriguing and inspiring. And I loved Cara as well. Watching her grow more confident in herself and her ability to live independently was great. Both had strong character development from start to end which is always awesome.

Stacey Lynn has definitely added herself to my "must-read" authors list after this great sequel!

Full Review: https://wp.me/p7hLUw-2mR
Actual Rating: 5/5 ( )
  seriesousbooks | Jun 4, 2018 |
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..(netgalley) I did enjoy this book, and I had read some of the previous reviews and found some of them pretty harsh towards the heroine and the story line. First off, hey one stand happen, and accidental pregnancies also happen. What I tended not to agree on with some others is the character of Cara, I understood why she went back and forth with her reasoning, this girls was abused by her horrid parents, neglected. Then her twin brother whom was always there for her and the only one who truly believed in her and always wanted her to have a better life. So yes this girl grew up rich, but with no love and she always wanted some acceptance. She meets Braxton and he is giving her the acceptance and compliments, she is not used to them so I understand why it took her a little to get used to having someone see all the good in her.. Enjoy!! ( )
  Pelusa41 | Apr 19, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,327,452 books! | Top bar: Always visible