SantaThing signup ends Monday at 12pm Eastern US. Check it out!
dismiss

I Wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter

I Wanna Text You Up (edition 2018)

by Teagan Hunter (Author)

Series: Texting (2)

271711,053 (4)None
When I put up a ROOMMATE WANTED poster, he was the last person on earth I thought would respond.He was also the last person on earth I'd agree to let live with me...on purpose.But, here we are-roommates. I'm certain we can coexist without it being awkward, and I'm determined to make it work. There will be no sexual tension building with each accidental touch, no flutters when he wears that stupid backward baseball cap, and definitely no flirting when we text back and forth.Caleb Mills can't be the guy for me. He's my best friend's ex-boyfriend.And that would be wrong...right?… (more)
Member:suzydano
Title:I Wanna Text You Up
Authors:Teagan Hunter (Author)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2018), 300 pages

Work Information

I Wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter

Love this!! This book made me snort with laughter. I liked it more than Let's Get Texual even. Caleb and Zoe are one hot mess rolled into some serious sexual tension. It made for an awesome read. I do like that we got to see plenty of Zach and Delia as well in this book. The story was funny, sassy, and amazingly put together. Told in dual pov. ( )
  KGarner | Aug 4, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,362,241 books! | Top bar: Always visible