Discerning the Voice of God - Leader Kit - Updated Edition: How to…

by Priscilla Shirer

1921,007,186NoneNone
A decade ago, Priscilla Shirer authored Discerning the Voice of God, and since then God has continued to grow, teach, and challenge her in her walk with Him. This revised and expanded edition reflects that growth through new stories, illustrations, exercises, and teaching videos. Through 7 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communication with God--humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life. Features: All-new interactive teaching videos approximately 40-50 minutes per session Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book In-depth stories and illustrations Personal study to be completed among the 7 group sessions Articles and insights from Dr. Tony Evans Exercises to equip you post-study Benefits: Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study. Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding God's voice through His Word. Learn to recognize the Holy Spirit's character, language, and tone of voice. Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him. Video Sessions and Run Times: Session 1: A Proactive Stance of Obedience (47:35) Session 2: The Holy Spirit (54:50) Session 3: The Holy Spirit's Voice (44:10) Session 4: Reflective of His Heart (36:25) Session 5: Revealing of His Plans (41:55) Session 6: A Continual State of Readiness (40:30) Session 7: Speak, Lord. (15:45)… (more)

Great study! Response from the group, spiritually challenging content, practical application and quality of materials are all rated "excellent" and it's highly recommended for people on all points in their faith journey from seekers to the mature. - Carolyn Brennan, Fall/Winter 2019
  BBCHampdenLibrary | May 3, 2019 |
A decade ago, Priscilla Shirer authored Discerning the Voice of God, and since then God has continued to grow, teach, and challenge her in her walk with Him. This revised and expanded edition reflects that growth through new stories, illustrations, and exercises.

Through 7 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communication with God—humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
  BethelMQT | Mar 12, 2019 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,054,547 books! | Top bar: Always visible