Llamaphones by Janik Coat

Llamaphones

by Janik Coat

I love this book for beginning readers. It shows how two words can sound the same, but be spelled differently and mean different things (homophones). This is fun way to show examples of homophones because every page shows a llama doing two different things that sound the same. (ex. Sea and see..shows a llama wearing glasses and a llama swimming in a sea). I also like that this book has features that you can lift up to reveal surprises and many different textures. I think that children will have a very fun time reading this! This would be great to put in a class library! ( )
  ESTHERJANG | Oct 9, 2018 |

From the bestselling series comes a board book introducing homophones to early learners. Words that sound the same but have different meanings. Homophones with a llama.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,622,948 books! | Top bar: Always visible