Snakes Long Longer Longest

by Jerry Pallotta

Simple text with colorful illustrations introduce readers to a variety of snakes.

I didn't know a lot of of what I learned from this book. It's a great book. Did you know that snakes never pee? Mind blowing! Some snakes give birth to live young! I was blown away. Jerry Pallotta has done it again. I loved this book. ( )
  matthewbloome | May 19, 2013 |
Great informational book about snakes and their habitats, diet and the variety of species. Illustrations are very life-like and could be scary to younger children. Also some of the pages about eating can be a little too graphic for younger students. ( )
  klpopwell | Feb 24, 2010 |
  Totarobookroom | Jul 25, 2009 |
  Totarobookroom | Jul 24, 2009 |
  Totarobookroom | Jul 24, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,254,922 books! | Top bar: Always visible