I've Loved You Since Forever Board Book by…

I've Loved You Since Forever Board Book (edition 2019)

by Hoda Kotb (Author)

New York Times #1 Bestseller! I've Loved You Since Forever is a celebratory and poetic testament to the timeless love felt between parent and child. This beautiful picture book is inspired by Today show co-anchor Hoda Kotb's heartwarming adoption of her baby girl, Haley Joy. With Kotb's lyrical text and stunning pictures by Suzie Mason, young ones and parents will want to snuggle up and read the pages of this book together, over and over again. In the universe, there was you and there was me, waiting for the day our stars would meet. . .… (more)
Member:flem5
Title:I've Loved You Since Forever Board Book
Authors:Hoda Kotb (Author)
Info:HarperFestival (2019), Edition: Illustrated, 32 pages

Work Information

I've Loved You Since Forever by Hoda Kotb

Cute and sweet

Great for younger toddlers or a learning reader. Very simple and calmly repetitive words along with adorable illustrations. It has a bit of a metaphysical or religious bent, but in a nonspecific way. ( )
  wishanem | May 27, 2021 |
Darling quick children's story ( )
  cubsfan3410 | Sep 1, 2018 |
This book is about parents unconditional love for their children. It basically is saying that before anything else, there was a parent and the child. It is has a nice flow that can be read by young readers. I like this book because it shows the unconditional love between a child and their parent. ( )
  Cristina_Torres | Apr 24, 2018 |
This book is a good book for a child that is just starting out reading. It is about a parent loving their child since forever and giving multiple examples. It has a lot of repetition in it which makes it good for a young reader because they would be practicing the same words over and over again. ( )
  MalloryGilbert | Apr 22, 2018 |

Hoda Kotbprimary authorall editionscalculated
Mason, SuzieIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,905,858 books! | Top bar: Always visible