Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air…

The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air (3)) (edition 2019)

by Holly Black (Author)

"As the exiled Queen of Faerie, Jude must travel back to Elfhame to help her twin sister, Taryn, and uncover how to break a dark curse threatening the whole Faerie world"--
Member:therealdelia
Title:The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air (3))
Authors:Holly Black (Author)
Info:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (2019), 320 pages

The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black

3.5 ( )
  twainzera | Dec 2, 2020 |
Well, you know a books is good when you finish it within 12 hours of starting it. Loa.

Holly Black did such an amazing job at summing up the story of Jude, Cardan, Taryn and everyone else. I truly had no idea what was going to happen throughout the book and was constantly on my toes!

There was so much adventure, treachery, deception, humor, and even a little romance. Everything I love about a good Fae story.

I recommend this series to anyone who loves fantasy, adventure, and fae! But I'd definitely not recommend it if you only prefer super happy stories. (I honestly wouldn't recommend any Fae book for that matter). ( )
  Yodareads12 | Nov 30, 2020 |
Another great read. I loved the character development and the world we can get lost in. I could not put this book down. And I am so happy with how it ended. Great finish to a great series. ( )
  m.reoch | Nov 16, 2020 |
4.5 stars
I truly loved this book and how all of the characters developed throughout it. The only thing preventing this from being a 5-star read is the pacing at the end. There were several scenes that seemed cut short or disjointed. ( )
  HillaryFredrick | Nov 4, 2020 |
Life Lessons from The Queen of Nothing:
Court politics are not an extreme sport.
“Maybe it isn't the worst thing to want to be loved, even if you're not. Even if it hurts. Maybe being human isn't always being weak.” ( )
  FictionalHangover | Oct 25, 2020 |

Holly Blackprimary authorall editionscalculated
Freeman, SeanCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Granda, KarinaCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Kelly, CaitlinNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

The Royal Astrolger, Baphen, squinted at the star chart and tried not to flinch when it seemed sure the youngest prince of Elfhame was about to be dropped on his royal head.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,728,941 books! | Top bar: Always visible