Little Moments of Love by Catana Chetwynd

Little Moments of Love (edition 2018)

by Catana Chetwynd (Author)

Series: Catana Comics (1)

Little Moments of Love is a sweet collection of comics about the simple, precious, silly, everyday moments that make up a relationship.   What began as stray doodles on scraps of paper became an internet sensation when Catana Chetwynd's boyfriend shared her drawings online. Now, Catana Comics touches millions of readers with its sweet, relatable humor. Little Moments of Love collects just that - the little moments that are the best parts of being with the person you love.… (more)
Member:robynclark
Title:Little Moments of Love
Authors:Catana Chetwynd (Author)
Info:Andrews McMeel Publishing (2018), 160 pages

Little Moments of Love by Catana Chetwynd

I've been following Catana comics for years and this book is a perfect sampling of her adorable relationship comics. Plenty of giggles and several moments I've found super relatable. If you haven't seen her work before, check her out online and enjoy the sweetness. ( )
  MickyFine | Feb 16, 2021 |
So cute, so recognizable and just funny. Several times, I thought 'omg that's us'.... Will definately keep an eye out for Catana Comics in future. ( )
  HeyMimi | Dec 28, 2020 |
Disclaimer: Advanced Readers Copy received from Edelweiss in exchange for honest review.

This adorable collection of comics is perfect for anyone in a relationship. Filled with giggles and warm fuzzies, Catana beautifully captures those simple moments in a relationship that make us smile the most. Every strip is so relatable that you can’t help but laugh a little. I read the entire book in one sitting, and by the time I was done my cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so much. A highly recommended, light-hearted addition to any comic or graphic novel collection. ( )
  H4ppyN3rd | Oct 6, 2020 |
// Thanks to Andrews McMeel Publishing and Netgalley for the ARC to review //

MY BLOG
SUPPORT ME ON KO-FI
*All of my reviews are as spoiler-free as possible unless states otherwise*

There is no fixed way to love someone and the moments that make you fall in love with a person are sometimes so small that they may seem unsignificant to other people. I'm really happy to have read those moments between Catana and John.

it really did make me feel warm and fuzzy inside

This was so friccin cute. And it becomes sweeter when you remember that this was experienced by two very real people and not just some imaginary scenes.

The design was very minimalistic but it fit the tone overall, which was perfect. It included some cliche things that were expected, but I was happy to see it in Chetwynd's style and perspective. She put a lot of her own twists from her personal experiences which made it extra unique.

It was either very relatable or it was something that you can imagine happening to yourself.

Some of the drawing were actually humorous and some were a bit more serious and deep which I appreciated. It was really diverse in terms of topics, like: growing old together, thankfulness, daily routines, expectations and realities, etc. The moments that I saw also did not seem to appeal to just women to relate to, despite the author being a woman herself, it also seems like something men would also find an enjoyable read.

It did not stick to just one theme and it never revolved around one thing which, if you think about it, is the real essence of love. ( )
  themoonwholistens | Aug 31, 2020 |
While there were a few cartoons that struck me as strangely needy and insecure, there were far more that were laugh out loud funny to me. I wonder if the imbalance isn't because absolutely everything comes from a single perception instead of seeing the couple from both points of view. ( )
  Zoes_Human | Jun 23, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

Mere exposure effect: Simply encountering someone more often increases their chances of liking you

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,240,819 books! | Top bar: Always visible