Maestros Volume 1 (Maestros 1) by Steve…

Maestros Volume 1 (Maestros 1) (edition 2018)

by Steve Skroce (Author), Steve Skroce (Artist)

Series: Maestros (Vol. 1)

The Maestro and his entire royal family havebeen murdered. Now, his banished son from Earth will inherit the Wizard King'sthrone along with a spell that turns its user into GOD. With enemies everywhere,will this Orlando-born millennial be able to keep his new magic kingdom? FromSTEVE SKROCE, the storyboard artist of The Matrix trilogy, the artist andco-creator of WE STAND ON GUARD and Doc Frankenstein, the writer / artist ofWolverine, and the artist of Amazing Spider-Man and ALAN MOORE'sYOUNGBLOOD. Collects issues1-6.… (more)
Member:pbeagan
Title:Maestros Volume 1 (Maestros 1)
Authors:Steve Skroce (Author)
Other authors:Steve Skroce (Artist)
Info:Image Comics (2018), Edition: Illustrated, 192 pages

Maestros Volume 1 by Steve Skroce

This was awesome! The snarky main character is hilarious, the art is fantastic, the plot is cool, the bad guy (the scary one, not the elf) is also hilarious. This story pulls no punches, it's gory and gross and sometimes over-the-top. I love it!

I've got all the comics for the next graphic novel except 1. I need to find it so I can get back to this awesomeness. ( )
  ragwaine | Jun 5, 2021 |
I was mildly entertained, I can’t seem to understand why all the ladies were portrayed as really strong and powerful (which I’m totally down for) needed to constantly be saved by this annoying douche main character.
The writing was also very annoying, all the real world references just got to be to much, the first couple of times was funny then I realized it was just going to keep happening, so it lost it’s funny real quick.
Also so many penises, why, like 3 pages in and bam penis, after awhile I was like, ok I get it sheesh. ( )
  SweetKokoro | Jul 31, 2020 |
Another one of those generic Image titles that follows the Mark Millar formula and slaps a regular everyman schmuck in a wild fantasy setting with heaps of shocking gore and nudity. (So many erect penises....) ( )
  villemezbrown | Feb 6, 2019 |
"Please brace yourself. The unthinkable has happened. Our beloved Maestro has been murdered."

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,195,931 books! | Top bar: Always visible