Those Invisible Spirits Called Angels

by Renald E. Showers

48None433,908 (5)1
We Hear a Lot About Angels These Days.How Can We Know What to Believe?Everywhere we look, angels are in the spotlight -- prime-time TV, bestselling books, the most prominent shelves of well-known gift stores. More and more people are reporting fascinating stories about personal encounters with angels.What's surprising, however, is that very little of what we're hearing these days matches up with what the Bible says about angels.What exactly does the Bible tell us about angels? Amazingly, it tells us a lot. It tells us who angels are, what they, do, and how they minister to us. You'll discover all that and much more in Renald Showers' inspiring book, Those Invisible Spirits Called Angels.… (more)

No reviews

We Hear a Lot About Angels These Days. How Can We Know What to Believe? Everywhere we look, angels are in the spotlight -- prime-time TV, bestselling books, the most prominent shelves of well-known gift stores. More and more people are reporting fascinating stories about personal encounters with angels. What's surprising, however, is that very little of what we're hearing these days matches up with what the Bible says about angels. What exactly does the Bible tell us about angels? Amazingly, it tells us a lot. It tells us who angels are, what they, do, and how they minister to us. You'll discover all that and much more in Renald Showers' inspiring book, Those Invisible Spirits Called Angels.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,472,195 books! | Top bar: Always visible