The Unwanted Assistant: A Clean Billionaire…

The Unwanted Assistant: A Clean Billionaire Romance

by Evangeline Kelly

213,837,485 (5)None
Recently added byChandra-of-Red

SENSUALITY RATING: NO Profanity; NO sexual encounters

GENRE: Modern day; INSPIRATIONAL Romance, CLEAN

SETTING: Tuscaloosa Alabama

CENTRAL FEMALE CHARACTER: IVY -compassionate, unsure of relationships, has a hard time not allowing people to run over her.

CENTRAL MALE CHARACTER: SAWYER – loner, fowl temper, grieves, feels sorry for himself.

SYNOPSIS: She moved from California to attend the University of Alabama. She tried to put a relationship behind her. He had moved to Alabama years ago from Colorado. He had to get away from the memories of his family. They were both faithful Christians, but he chose to live as a hermit and pushed everyone away. She just needed a job to get her through college and expenses.

WHAT I LIKED: Relating scriptures to event in the story.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE: COVER. Did not represent the main character. Very misleading. ( )
  Chandra-of-Red | May 30, 2018 |
PROLOGUE: I've been struggling to tell you this for a while now. I think the best ways to do it is to just come out with it---so here goes.
CHAPTER 1: Everything happens for a reason. For the last two thousand miles, I contemplated that particular cliche as I drove out of California and headed to the amiable South.
You come across as smart...pretty, the type who's never had a struggle.
Trust me, I'll be earning every last cent working for this man.
Come whenever. It's not as if I'll keep track.
Because I want to know what he sees in her that he doesn't see in me.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,180,417 books! | Top bar: Always visible