Aliens In My Garden by Jude Gwynaire

Aliens In My Garden (edition 2018)

by Jude Gwynaire (Author), Rahiem Brooks (Editor), Les Solot (Illustrator)

921,359,109 (4.5)None
Member:cedricbonhomme
Title:Aliens In My Garden
Authors:Jude Gwynaire (Author)
Other authors:Rahiem Brooks (Editor), Les Solot (Illustrator)
Info:Prodigy Gold Books (2018), 280 pages
Tags:EarlyReviewers

Aliens In My Garden by Jude Gwynaire

animals (1) fantasy (1) magical (1) YA (1)

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I received this book for an honest review. This is a odd story in an interesting way than anything I have previously read. With characters such as a tree and a potato farmer that is a potato, a teacup as an alien ship, the story continues to be an interesting read. If you are looking for something different to read, this is it. ( )
  scmerritt | Jan 16, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Oh My Goodness! This book is everything. Like literally everything. You have Sci-fi, fantasy even hints of magic realism all in this quick read. Explaining everything would make it sound more complex than what it is. But, imagine witches, wizards, aliens (astarians), a groot, snitches from harry potter, hellboy, and even an owl similar to a combination of Hedwig & Errol meshed together all to make a perfect book, this would be it. I don't want to spoil to much, but when a Teacup with a girl, Celeste, and a grey alien, Alpha, land on the Garden everything changes for the Gardenfolk. This adventure will leave you surprised in every chapter. Get ready for a rollarcoaster ride. Note: I receives an ARC of this book, in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  mimera247 | Jan 14, 2019 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Jude Gwynaire's book Aliens In My Garden is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,688,140 books! | Top bar: Always visible