dismiss

Rock Chick Reborn (Rock Chick Series Book 9)

by Kristen Ashley

Series: Rock Chick (9)

"As a Rock Chick, Shirleen Jackson lived through all the kidnappings and explosions. Along the way, she also watched the dramatic love stories that came with those rides unfold. But long ago, Shirleen made her choice. It affected who she was and would always be. She decided to settle for what she had and not want more. She had good friends. She was raising two fine young men who weren't hers, but she loved them anyway. She was good. And then Moses Richardson crashed into her life, literally...and deliberately. Moses has different ideas about Shirleen. He's more interested in the Shirleen of now, mostly because she's interesting. And funny. And loyal. Smart. Beautiful. But Moses has a big challenge on his hands. He has to convince Shirleen of all that. And then convince her she deserves to have more" --… (more)

4 stars

I really wanted to like this one more. However, other than a few moments with key previous characters and Shirleen with her boys it fell short. That makes me sad because this had potential. ( )
  MagicalRi | Dec 22, 2019 |
I had mixed feelings about Shirleen from previous books, but I loved this story, after I let go that Moses was so in to her from the moment he saw her. Shirleen didn't feel she deserved her happy, and I loved how her friends and Moses wouldn't let her walk away. Everyone deserves a Moses in their lives and friends that care enough to want the best for you. So sweet and loving, and seeing more into Roam and Sniff's stories was frosting on the cake.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
That was...beautiful. ( )
  Amelia1989 | Jun 10, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 149,281,712 books! | Top bar: Always visible