The Seven Levels of Intimacy by Matthew…

The Seven Levels of Intimacy (edition 2015)

by Matthew Kelly (Author)

Kelly offers a spiritual guide to relationships, offering a unique approach that leads to self-acceptance and learning how to accept and trust others, and reveals a seven-level process that creates strong bonds, deep contentment, and lasting connections.
Member:Coopway
Title:The Seven Levels of Intimacy
Authors:Matthew Kelly (Author)
Info:Blue Sparrow (2015), Edition: 2nd ed., 269 pages

The Seven Levels of Intimacy: The Art of Loving and the Joy of Being Loved by Matthew Kelly

This book was referred by a colleague in the faculty. If there is one thing that human beings crave for and can't live without, that's intimacy. We all yearn for an authentic experience of intimacy and Mr. Kelly in his lucid presentation started the book by showing how the four aspects of a person namely, physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual affects intimacy and vice versa. Mr. Kelly's simple and direct-to-the-point explanations display deep wisdom and practical guidance about relationships in terms of the seven levels of intimacy -cliches, facts, opinions, feelings, hopes & dreams, faults & failures, and legitimate needs. It's a good read for anyone who wants to go deeper with their relationships. ( )
  Rheena | Feb 23, 2018 |
This book grabbed my attention from page one...and now I find myself putting post-it note reminders of different points up around my house. It's given me a new appreciation for the people in my life, and made me rock solid in what I want out of relationships in the future. If you've ever felt like your relationships fell short or were empty altogether this book is a great resource for addressing that issue. ( )
  VirginiaGill | Feb 8, 2011 |
See Notes ( )
  jlcampbell05 | Oct 25, 2007 |

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,485,415 books! | Top bar: Always visible