Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete…

Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1 (eBook) (edition 2018)

by Cat Ellington (Author)

731,704,830 (5)None
Reviews by Cat Ellington are now available in a progressive book series!Accessible exclusively through The Complete Anthology succession, Vol. 1 features a collection of the first (50) literary examinations (compiled from 1979 - 1996) that were penned by the distinctive author and public figure during the earlier years of coming into her own as a hobbyist critic of literature prose.Enhanced with an exciting personal colloquy, Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol.1 has its adroit wordsmith evaluating several of those written works produced by some of the most renowned names in both fiction and nonfiction literature, including Iceberg Slim, Stephen King, John Grisham, Jackie Collins, Donald Goines, and more.Cleverly-written with exceptional detail to wit, sentiment, in-depth wisdom, and laugh-out-loud humor, Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1 is a narrative of superlative nonfiction prose that both book lovers and book reviewers the world over are sure to love.So settle down, why don't you, and prepare to lose yourself in the analytical creativity of its undoubtedly original, greatly admired, pleasantly fun-filled, and incredibly thought-provoking authorship.Reviews by Cat Ellington. A unique critique.… (more)
Member:CatEllington
Title:Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1 (eBook)
Authors:Cat Ellington (Author)
Info:Quill Pen Ink Publishing (2018), Edition: 1, 88 pages
Collections:Read
Rating:*****
Tags:eBook, kindle, nook, google books, literary criticism

Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1 by Cat Ellington

A while ago, a good friend of mine recommended me to start reading more book reviews so that I could broaden my understanding of how a book was constructed and would it be worth my time. Well, I'm sure glad I ran into this book, Reviews by Cat Ellington, Volume One, because some of my all time favorite author's works are reviewed here and a few I hadn't read before. Cat is certainly a gifted writer herself because she delves into each book's story breakdown, subplots, characters profile and even adds an astute observation twist. Plus, she sure has a twisted sense of humor that I liked. I sure learned a lot about each writers purpose of introducing their main characters and why. No spoilers are revealed so that's a good thing. This review book is great for readers who like to learn a little more about their favorite books with a extra dose of insight. Highly recommend! ( )
  JamesBon | Oct 1, 2019 |
I don't normally read reviews about books but I was curious about this new book called, Reviews by Cat Ellington, after noticing a few of some of my fave authors were included in the book. Ah, I must admit that she has a way with words and she reveals some interesting tidbits about each novel's plot, characters and even their motivations (each main character's mindset). I never really thought about why people do what they do so this was a revelation. Overall, a good, thought provoking read! ( )
  Stanley1969 | Sep 30, 2019 |
This is a good book filled with a lot of very interesting reviews of various authors' novels. Miss Ellington has an incredible way with words and a fascinating writing style that kept me intrigued from start to finish. Even though I really liked all of her reviews in this book, I especially liked her reviews of Christine by Stephen King and Trick Baby by Iceberg Slim. This book has 50 reviews, all written by the author since from the time that she was a child, and all 50 of them are amazingly good. Miss Ellington is a beautiful woman, and very talented. ( )
  Eric_Wilson | Jul 13, 2018 |
To Joseph, Nathaniel, Nairobi, and Naras—
My comrades forevermore

Reviews by Cat Ellington are now available in a progressive book series!

Reviews by Cat Ellington. A unique critique.

Cat Ellington is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,816,221 books! | Top bar: Always visible