Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading (1998)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471297224, Hardcover)Sharing his years of experience as a seasoned and successful trader, Williams offers his market wisdom on a wide range of topics, from chaos and speculation to volatility breakouts and profit patterns. With his expert guidance, you'll learn about such fundamentals as how the market moves, what are the three most dominant cycles, when to exit a trade, and how to hold on to winners until the end of your chosen time frame.
Along with in-depth analysis of the most effective short-term trading strategies and details on the best theory and implementation of money management, Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading features Williams's winning technical indicators, as well as his thoughts on a broad range of topics. Here is a sampling:
* "A short-term trader has one objective; to catch the current trend of the market. That's it. That's all you should try to do!"
* "The shorter your time frame of trading the less money you'll make."
* "You will never make big money until you learn to hold on to your winners, and the longer you hold the more potential you have for profiteering. . . . It takes time to make money regardless of the activity."
* "Wealth is not amassed with just good market calls. It also requires correct money management."
* "I think you need to fear the market and fear yourself. . . . Without fear there is no respect, if you do not respect the markets and fear yourself you will become one more dead body on the long trail of commodity market casualties scattered across the land."
Filled with invaluable insight, precise rules and formulas, and helpful advice from one of today's most respected market players, this comprehensive and practical resource will serve as the basis for, if not indeed become, your short-term trading "gospel."
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:02 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.