Rogue Royalty (Savage Trilogy, #3)

by Meghan March

As events continue to spiral, Temperance digs in her heels to fight for what she wants most.

In the final installment of the Savage Trilogy, we see the truly epic finale and WHEW this book really knocked me over in its intensity and emotion. Now before reading more, I will be revealing spoilers so be mindful and aware of what you read next.

In the previous ending, Savage had shot Temperance’s brother to protect her and then ends up killed as well. So Temperance lost both her brother and the man she loved and feeling more betrayed and broken than anything. We see her go through the grief and pain of what she has lost but then she gets a wake up call….from a favorite side character Mount. Mount does what he needs to in order to see to his wife’s welfare but in the process gives Temperance what she really needs, to be the fighter she always has been. But what she finds is something and someone she never expected to see again…..Savage is very much ALIVE and this is one of the most emotional scenes I have ever read with this author. This moment when we see the real truth behind Savage and his deep love for her despite his mistakes. The way that Temperance even though furious….has never stopped loving him. The intimacy in this moment is so epically beautiful in every way. But what these two are led to in the end here…..you think you get shocked at the end of book 2? well yeah she upped her game in the finale here. I honestly never expected the villain to be THE villain and his true identity shocked me in a way I haven’t been shocked in a story in a very long time.

Overall I found Rogue Royalty to be a sensation read that shocks, delights, and utterly captivates the reader in a way you never expect but will take pleasure in every breathtaking moment! ( )
  addictofromance | Apr 26, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,617,076 books! | Top bar: Always visible