SantaThing signup ends Monday at 12pm Eastern US. Check it out!
dismiss

Iron Princess (Savage Trilogy, #2)

by Meghan March

As Temperance learns the identity of the mystery man, she realizes she must restrain acting on her feelings for him if she is to protect herself and everyone she cares about.

Iron Princess is the second book in the Savage Trilogy and our story continues with Savage and Temperance. And in Iron Princess we see much more that happen between these two. We see both POV from Savage and Temperance. We see some past reflections in what made Savage the man he is and his current profession as a hit man. We see his connection to Temperance’s brother and some more build up in some suspense elements in the plot and a danger to Temperance. But we also see the way that Savage puts Temperance first above himself. I so dearly loved his focus on her and seeing such growth that we find in Temperance and the building connecting that comes in their relationship.

"I see you, Temperance. I see every single part of you—even the ones you don’t want to see yourself"

I will say that you need to be forewarned there is a BIG cliffhanger, of course, knowing Meghan March she always does a big one on the second book of her trilogies. So I was expecting it but I SO wasn’t expecting such a big ending that blew my socks off and honestly I am used to her type of endings but I NEVER saw this one coming. Like serioiusly, I think I was so mad I wanted to throw my kindle against the wall because WHAT ON EARTH!!! But this is why you need to make sure you have all books ready to read and read them in order. But no worries the next book makes up for ALL of this. ( )
  addictofromance | Apr 26, 2020 |
Good read. Helps you understand alot more then the first book. Also there was more development to Temperance and Kane. Cant wait for the final book. ( )
  Kellylynn22 | Mar 24, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,344,710 books! | Top bar: Always visible