Arabella's Taming (2018)

by Golden Angel

Series: Bridal Discipline (5)

721,986,490 (4.67)None

In the last Bridal Discipline book, Golden Angel has brought us Arabella, who may be the feistiest heroine in the series, at least in my opinion. I love Arabella and her energy and feistiness. Thomas definitely had his hands full with her, and I want to know how he thought that he could resist her. She's so hard to resist.

Arabella has secretly loved Thomas for a while, and spent this Season working on being good so that he can see her as a bridal candidate. It took a lot of work on her part and patience for her to curb some of her more exuberant tendencies. But, all that work is for naught as she overhears Thomas pointing out all her flaws to her brothers and explaining why she is not a candidate for him to marry. She doesn't meet the list of attributes he has, and she's just not right for him. Once she hears that, her heart breaks, and she decides that she doesn't need a love match after all.

I really enjoyed Arabella. She is just an awesome character, IMO. She is very much who she is and lives very much out loud. She loves to gallop her horse, she's fiercely protective of her friends, she wants to know everything that she can, and she doesn't stop pestering her friends to find out what she wants. Thomas made me mad sometimes. I don't think he was necessarily as realistic as he could have been about Arabella. I also think that he was more than a bit high-handed at times. But he had his lessons to learn, just like Arabella did.

I'm sad to see this set of stories end, but I'm looking forward to seeing what is going to come next. ( )
  tetisheri | Aug 15, 2020 |
Arabella may be in over her head, but she never backs down from a challenge. Thomas is determined to take the vixen in hand, unless she succeeds in taming him first. Angel gives readers naughty in the most delightful way. Arabella's Taming is wicked fun. ( )
  Lashea677 | Feb 16, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,405,179 books! | Top bar: Always visible