Dirty Addiction by Ella Miles

Dirty Addiction (edition 2018)

by Ella Miles (Author)

Tags:provided copy

Dirty Addiction by Ella Miles

Recently added byseriesousbooks

No tags.

**I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest voluntary review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

Ella Miles really knows how to write a dark romance!

This isn't a story for those who don't like romances that push the boundaries. The first book in the series, Dirty Obsession, was deliciously dark and twisted but this one takes it to a whole other level.

I was really excited for Matteo's and Eden's story thanks to their roles in the previous novel. I couldn't wait to see how these two would fall in love and what the consequences of it would be. But it took me a lot longer than I thought it would to see them as a couple chemistry wise.

I found for the first third or so of the novel, they didn't interact all that much and if they did, it wasn't always a positive experience, so I didn't totally see the draw between them. I suppose the somewhat "forced" circumstances they find themselves in is part of the draw to the "dark" romance but I like those little moments of vulnerability in my forbidden romances.

Things started to improve though once we pass the halfway mark. I found the drama of the plot line helped to bring the romance and the characters to life in a way that started to win me over. That's when Matteo and Eden started to interact more and the chemistry between them became more apparent.

Fans of dark romance will feel right at home with this second instalment.

Full Review:
Actual Rating: 3/5 ( )
  seriesousbooks | May 30, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,327,455 books! | Top bar: Always visible