Veronica Mars - the TV series: The Scarlet…

Veronica Mars - the TV series: The Scarlet Liter (Kindle Worlds Novella) (edition 2018)

by Merrick Green (Author)

113,689,591NoneNone
Member:seriesousbooks
Title:Veronica Mars - the TV series: The Scarlet Liter (Kindle Worlds Novella)
Authors:Merrick Green (Author)
Info:Kindle Worlds (2018), Edition: 2, 86 pages
Tags:unfinished

Veronica Mars - the TV series: The Scarlet Liter (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Merrick Green

Recently added byseriesousbooks

No tags.

DNF'd at 48% (start of chapter 8)

**I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest voluntary review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

I've never read true fan fiction before so I wasn't sure what to expect. But I love Veronica Mars so this seemed like a good one to start with.

Merrick Green has done a great job bringing the Veronica Mars atmosphere to life in this instalment. The seamless integration of characters and references to the original series is impressive. I think some of the dialogue was a little off at times (especially when I compare it to the full Veronica Mars novels written by the series creator after the the movie) but it had the same spirit and was improving as the story progressed.

I truly only stopped reading this book because fan fiction just isn't for me. While the mystery here is definitely plausible in the marshmallow universe, for me as a fan, I've moved on from that era of Veronica's life and story. I just wasn't as invested in the outcome as I wanted to be but I know that fans of Veronica Mars, who can't get enough of her, will love these mini stories set between episodes of the television series.

Full Review: https://wp.me/p7hLUw-2BS
Actual Rating: DNF
  seriesousbooks | Jun 2, 2018 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,327,448 books! | Top bar: Always visible