No Return Address (Rapid Reads) by Gail…

No Return Address (Rapid Reads)

by Gail Anderson-Dargatz

2517617,385 (3)2

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I appreciate the size of this story. So many authors can be long-winded when it isn't necessary. This was a very sweet, quick read. Thankfully I cannot relate to the content but I empathize with her struggle being without a partner, parent, and distant from siblings. ( )
  staceyfronczak | Dec 5, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
A year and a few months after my mom’s death, I’m finally able to read this book about a woman coping with her mother’s death. It’s also only a short time before I leave to visit my brother, whom I haven’t seen since before our mom’s death - and this story is about brothers and sisters, too.

This story was short and sweet and really focused on the roles we play in a family, as well as how important it is to look at our family members for who they are NOW vs when we were young.
  Cfo6 | Dec 4, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
3.5 Stars - No Return Address is a sweet and short albeit somewhat superficial read. A mum dies, a daughter is distraught and one year later she receives a mysterious package from HER MOTHER. It's a lesson in opening your heart and giving of yourself. It's a lesson in that there is more, much more than what YOU see.
This book, and other 'rapid reads' are perfect for the busy woman, a plane trip or a train ride! ( )
  linda.marsheells | Sep 2, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I’ve read two of Orca Book Publishers “Rapid Reads” and each book is just a bit longer than a short story, a little over a hundred pages, which makes it perfect for traveling or a few quite moments when you want to relax and get into a good story.
The author drew me in quickly with her tale about an adult daughter who receives a package from her mother on the anniversary of her mother’s death. No knows where it came from, but inside are some directions from her mother to do something, and following her mothers directions could change her life depending on the choices she makes. I related to the characters, and enjoyed reading No Return Address so much that I’m giving it 4 little stars. It can be read by teens, YA, and the rest of us. ( )
  PamelaBarrett | Aug 24, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
A short but sweet novella that deals with family, a past relationship, friendship, and the loss of a loved one. If you are looking for a heartwarming quick read this is the book to pick up. ( )
  JillsWorld5 | Aug 23, 2018 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Gail Anderson-Dargatz's book No Return Address is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,846,729 books! | Top bar: Always visible