Sandpiper Shore (Harmony Harbor) by Debbie…

Sandpiper Shore (Harmony Harbor)

by Debbie Mason

Jenna Bell has had everything in life stripped from her in one way or another, but when her Mom married Richard Bell, everything changed, she had sisters, even if they were sisters that treated her little better than Cinderella! But for Jenna, being apart of a family was everything.

But of course Jenna's luck couldn't hold, when her fiancé dumps her days before their wedding, for her widowed stepmother, who stole her matchmaking business from her, everything her life entered a tailspin, even if meeting Logan Gallagher was the highlight of that tailspin! But even that headed down the toilet when it turns out he is engaged to be married to a princess! But nothing is as it seems!

It's great to be reading the next book in the Harmony Harbor series, and while I'm not 100% loving the ghost angle, mainly cause they creep me out! I do love that her and her diary are the linchpin for this whole series!

Jenna's character is one that you cannot help but like from the first page of the book, but her sister, not so much, in fact by the end of the book I still didn't like Arianna all that much, though I think she will tie in well in the future.

Sandpiper Shore is well written, with surprises around the corner, so it keeps you on your toes! It has characters that you will love, and some that you will love to hate! And it has a sweet little bird, that you just want to cuddle! And this is coming from someone is freaked out by birds!

Sandpiper Shore was a total pleasure to read, and a great book for the summer! Which is why I give it 4 stars! ( )
  Cara_Ross | Dec 2, 2018 |

When her fiancee leaves her for her stepmother, who is also stealing her wedding business, Jenna Bell receives help from Logan Gallagher, whom she has had a crush on for years, forcing her to reassess what she wants out of life.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,432,280 books! | Top bar: Always visible