Phoebe and Her Unicorn in Unicorn Theater

by Dana Simpson

2058130,250 (3.61)1
Comic and Graphic Books. Fantasy. Juvenile Fiction. Juvenile Literature. HTML:

The second Phoebe and Her Unicorn graphic novel!
Summer is here, and Phoebe and Marigold are headed to drama camp. Phoebe's expecting some quality time with her best friend, but in a surprise twist, Marigold has invited her sister, Florence Unfortunate Nostrils! While the unicorn sisters head to camp in a magical rainbow pod, Phoebe is stuck riding with her parents in their boring car, wondering where it all went wrong. But at Camp Thespis, there are more daunting tasks at hand: writing, producing, and acting in an entirely original play! The second Phoebe and Her Unicorn graphic novel is a sparkling tale of sisterhood and summer fun, as well as a reminder that sometimes it takes a bit of drama to recognize true friendship.

.… (more)

Fun full-length tale about true friendship. ( )
  bookwyrmm | Dec 1, 2022 |
Note: I accessed a digital review copy of this book through Edelweiss. ( )
  fernandie | Sep 15, 2022 |
Another fun book in the Phoebe and Her Unicorn series! This one is a graphic novel, that is, not one-shot kind of comics that the series is known for.
I especially loved that Marigold’s sister makes an appearance and that Phoebe meets up with her camp friend Sue.
It’s always a delight to read a Phoebe and Her Unicorn book.
  RealLifeReading | Mar 11, 2022 |
Not bad, but can't get excited over it either. Yes, it conveys a moral, but.... it was all just a pit too sugary and pep.

I received a copy through Netgalley. ( )
  HeyMimi | Dec 28, 2020 |
I was really excited to see that the latest Phoebe and her Unicorn was a full story. I loved the last one, and was looking forward to this one. It was cute, and it was great seeing Florence, Marigold's sister.

Great message, but I felt like I was coming in during the middle of a joke. (Confession: I have been slowly making my way through the series from the beginning, so probably missed some things that played into this one - like Florence, and Sue). I'll have to read this again once I've gotten through the rest of the books.

Review copy courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley. ( )
  wisemetis | Dec 6, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

Comic and Graphic Books. Fantasy. Juvenile Fiction. Juvenile Literature. HTML:

The second Phoebe and Her Unicorn graphic novel!

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,828,045 books! | Top bar: Always visible