The Girl From The Other Side: Siúil A…

The Girl From The Other Side: Siúil A Rún Vol. 6 (edition 2019)

by Nagabe (Author)

Teacher and Shiva left their home to find a new one to hide from everyone. Unfortunately, fate isn't so kind to them. The cursed soldiers, the Insiders' plans and even Teacher himself have secrets that are slowly coming to light.
Member:Strawberrycocaine
Title:The Girl From The Other Side: Siúil A Rún Vol. 6
Authors:Nagabe (Author)
Info:Seven Seas (2019), 180 pages

The Girl From the Other Side: Siúil, a Rún, Volume 6: Far From Home by Nagabe

This is the sixth volume in the The Girl from the Other Side. I really love this series, it's just so different from other manga out there. I love the artwork and the quiet setting to the story.

In this volume Shiva and Teacher journey to find a new home. Unfortunately, it doesn’t take long for the other cursed to find them again.

This series reminds me a bit of the Ancient Magus Bride series but is different in tone and art style.

Overall this was another amazing addition to The Girl from the Other Side series. I continue to enjoy this series because of its quiet fairy tale like setting and its unique artwork. I would recommend to those who enjoy fairy tales or The Ancient Magus Bride series. ( )
  krau0098 | Apr 4, 2019 |

Nagabeprimary authorall editionscalculated
Minutoli, ChristineTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,240,538 books! | Top bar: Always visible