Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Bishop: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer…

Bishop: An Arizona Vengeance Novel

by Sawyer Bennett

Great new series!! Loved this book and the steaminess factor was off the charts. Plus Bishop's teammates had be laughing so much in the book. This series has great promise and I cannot wait for Erik's book!!! ( )
  Kellylynn22 | Mar 24, 2019 |
For Bishop a fresh start, finds him in an awkward situation. Bennett says game on with an irresistible player and his saucy fantasy girl. Bishop is the new guy in town. His skills are legendary and so is his ego. When a night on the town puts more than his job on the line, he has to make some tough decisions. Should he listen to his head or risk his heart? Sawyer Bennett goes for the win and scores. ( )
  Lashea677 | Feb 16, 2019 |
This one was a winner! It didn't take much to get me excited about this book. Once I saw Sawyer Bennett's name on the cover and saw that it was about a hockey player, I knew that I had to read it. The fact that it is the first book in a new series is even better. I have really enjoyed the Cold Fury Hockey series but I was looking forward to meeting a new group of characters. I ended up having such a good time with Bishop!

Bishop has been added to the new expansion team, the Arizona Vengeance, and is new in town. The whole team has just been put together and he is excited to see how things will work out. He goes out to a local bar the night before his first team meeting and meets Brooke. The two end up spending one very steamy night together. Turns out Brooke is the coach's daughter and an employee of the team and things are not as simple as they thought it was going to be. When Brooke tells her father they are engaged, Bishop doesn't know what to think.

I don't always spend a lot of time reading book descriptions so I had no idea that this book was going to have a fake relationship. I love the fake relationship trope lately so I was really excited to see it play out in this book. These two had such great chemistry with each other so it was really no hardship for them to have to spend a little bit of extra time with each other. This fake relationship started looking pretty real to me rather quickly.

I really liked the characters. Bishop and Brooke were both new in town, having moved to Arizona to be a part of the new team. Brooke is dealing with a few more changes in her life since her new job isn't really what she wants to do long term but she feels like she needs to be there for her dad. Bishop wasn't really all that thrilled to have to move to the expansion team but he wants to make the most of it. There were a few of Bishop's teammates that played a pretty big role in the story and I really liked what they added as well. There was one character that was really hard to like in this book but it was kind of fun to see all the crazy things she was doing.

I would recommend this book to others. I had a great time with this romance and found it to be the perfect blend of great characters, steamy scenes, and heartfelt moments. I cannot wait to read more of this series by Sawyer Bennett!

I received a digital review copy of this book from Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept via NetGalley. ( )
  Carolesrandomlife | Aug 15, 2018 |
I am not a Hockey Fan unless it is a part of Sawyer Bennett's series. Take a couple looking for a one night stand who find themselves stuck in a made up romantic relationship. Travel in style with Bishop and Brooke as they jet set across the country. Well written story with heart and how easily it can bleed with desire. Well written as are all Bennett books I have read. "A copy of this book was provided by Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept via Netgalley with not requirements for a review. Comments here are my honest opinion." ( )
  marandajo | Aug 14, 2018 |
What do you do when your “one night stand” shows up at your workplace the next day? Oh, & to make it interesting, while you are making your moves, your new boss/coach walks in & it’s her father? Bishop is sure he’s just ruined the rest of his life. His coach isn’t going to like him going after his daughter. Wait, did someone say engaged?? What the heck!

Brooke has moved to Arizona to look after her father since her mother’s death. She didn’t know anyone in town & when a guy tried to pick her up in a bar, she decided why not. When she decides to cut loose, she really does it! When Bishop showed up in her office, she was shocked but not as much as when her dad walked in on them. To protect Bishop from her dad’s fury, Brooke announced they were engaged.

What a hot, sexy story! This is not for those that like their sexual scenes behind closed doors & their language tame. The story moved at a quick pace but not too fast. As a reader, I was able to establish a connection with both Brooke & Bishop. I loved watching the attraction & chemistry develop into something deeper & more meaningful. The interactions between Brooke & her father proved how much affection & concern they held for each other. I liked the friendships developing between Bishop & his teammates. Great story! ( )
  Pam50627 | Aug 13, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,483,570 books! | Top bar: Always visible