Harrow County Volume 8: Done Come Back (2018)

by Cullen Bunn

Series: Harrow County (Vol. 8, #29-32)

This final arc of the hit supernatural fantasy series pits two powerful witches against each other in an all-out magic war! An old enemy of Harrow County has returned with more power than ever and intent on consuming Emmy and her powers in this terrifying final chapter! Recently optioned for TV by SyFy Channel.… (more)

My review of this book can be found on my YouTube Vlog at:

Enjoy! ( )
  booklover3258 | Apr 18, 2024 |
A fine conclusion to a captivating, disturbing series. The artwork wasn’t always pretty, but I still loved the look and how it set the tone for such a creepy tale.
At the end of the book, the author talked about the origin and evolution of the story. It’s nice to see a series that stops when the story is done, instead of dragging it out forever. ( )
  Harks | Dec 17, 2022 |
Ending was pretty good, though I was expecting an even bigger fight. ( )
  bdgamer | Sep 10, 2021 |
A satisfying conclusion that feels a little quick, but this series is only 32 issues all together. I enjoyed this wonderful, scary series a lot. It's short and sweet. ( )
  bobbybslax | May 17, 2020 |
I have been a fan of this comic series right from issue number 1 and am sad to see it end with this volume. Definitely a must read for horror comic fans! Now I need to find a new horror comic to read...

p.s. I did read this in individual issues. ( )
  JJbooklvr | Jul 10, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

Harrow County (Vol. 8, #29-32)

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,000,691 books! | Top bar: Always visible