Wet (Water's Edge Series) (Volume 1) by…

Wet (Water's Edge Series) (Volume 1) (edition 2015)

by Stacy Kestwick (Author)

1021,538,764 (5)None
Doughnuts were her weakness.If Sadie Mullins hadn't been running on the beach to burn off the calories from her doughnut addiction, she wouldn't have noticed the man not moving out in the water. Wouldn't have dived in after him.Wouldn't have met West Montgomery.The cocky bastard should have been thankful, grateful even. Of course, he wasn't.That should have been the end of it. Of course, it wasn't.Damn doughnuts.… (more)
Member:suzydano
Title:Wet (Water's Edge Series) (Volume 1)
Authors:Stacy Kestwick (Author)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2015), 348 pages

Work Information

Wet (Water's Edge Series) (Volume 1) by Stacy Kestwick

4.75 stars

This book was so much better than I thought it was going to be. From the first chapter I was hooked. There were great friendships, fantastic characters, and two amazing main characters. I loved Sadie and I adored West. Together the push and pull between them was magnetic. I loved everything about it.

Looking forward to the conclusion. ( )
  MagicalRi | Apr 15, 2019 |
Sadie is probably one of my favorite female characters. She has a crap history with love and she is dealing with it. But, you still see the vulnerability in her; it doesn't come across as needy and annoying either. Its genuine and real and it made me hurt for her.
I want to kill West. Well, maybe thats strong. I want to seriously maim him. I want to KILL Aubrey. Yep, that girl brings out the homocidal tendencies in me. She is a girl all of us have encountered at some point in our lives and to this day, still hate. The pain she cause Sadie felt so real because I've been there. Everyone had an Aubrey at some point. Sadie handled it better than most :)
I kind of want to hurt Stacy Kestwick for leaving me with that ending and making me wait to find out what the heck West's problem is! (But, the book was so good, I can't hate her. I'm too busy fan girl-ing over her!) ( )
  thebookdisciple | Oct 9, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,613,101 books! | Top bar: Always visible