Paradise: A Michael Quinn Short Story

by Kevin Scott Olson

1621,311,897 (4)None
On a rainy night, traveling along a desolate patch of the California coast, Michael Quinn pulls his motorcycle off the highway and checks into a roadside inn.
to-read (13)

Not my first Michael Quinn story, certainly not my last! I love these short stories, and am looking forward to more! This story has it all; history, action, even a little romance. This is a great, albeit quick, read! ( )
  bearlyr | Jan 7, 2019 |
This is my first introduction to Mr. Olson's work. Yet, this short story did whelp my appetite to read more from Mr. Olson; particularly book one in the Michael Quinn series. Mr. Olson shows that it does not matter the "size" of the book that counts but the "quality" of the story.

From the beginning to the end, there was lots of action. There is the main character, Michael. There are some rough edges about Michael. Yet, he also shows that he has a soft side as well. He can be a lady's man but he has manners. Yet, if you mess with him; you better watch out. Again, for a short story, this story does pack a "big" punch. However, I did wish the story was a bit longer as it would have given me more time to connect to the characters better. ( )
  Cherylk | Oct 13, 2018 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,385,044 books! | Top bar: Always visible