Game Changer (Game Changers, #1) by Rachel…

Game Changer (Game Changers, #1) (original 2018; edition 2018)

by Rachel Reid

Series: Game Changers (1)

New York Admirals captain Scott Hunter takes his pregame rituals very seriously. In this case, it's not just a lucky smoothie he's craving--it's the man who made it. Pro hockey star Scott Hunter knows a good thing when he sees it. So, when a smoothie made by juice bar barista Kip Grady precedes Scott breaking his on-ice slump, he's desperate to recreate the magic...and to get to know the sexy, funny guy behind the counter. Kip knew there was more to Scott's frequent visits than blended fruit, but he never let himself imagine being invited back to Scott's penthouse. Or kissed with reckless abandon, never mind touched everywhere all at once. When it happens it's red-hot, incredible and frequent, but also only on Scott's terms and always behind his closed apartment doors. Scott needs Kip in his life, but with playoff season approaching, the spotlight on him is suddenly brighter than ever. He can't afford to do anything that might derail his career...like introducing the world to his boyfriend. Kip is ready to go all-in with Scott--but how much longer will he have to remain a secret? One-click with confidence. This title is part of the Carina Press Romance Promise: all the romance you're looking for with an HEA/HFN. It's a promise! This book is approximately 94,000 words… (more)
Member:ktomp17
Title:Game Changer (Game Changers, #1)
Authors:Rachel Reid
Info:Carina Press, Kindle Edition, 334 pages
Tags:to-read, own-amazon

Game Changer by Rachel Reid (2018)

I skipped most of this. It's just erotica with very little story. ( )
  Tonwand | Jul 7, 2021 |
This was great and a fun read. I really liked that they got together toward the beginning, and they then had to deal with hiding the relationship and how it affected them. Scott and Kip were adorable and had a great HEA; I’m actually glad we didn’t have to read about them dealing with media post coming out as that always sucks in fame stories. Also I pictured Steve and Bucky the whole time, so that’s something. ( )
  spinsterrevival | Apr 21, 2021 |
Scott Hunter, closeted captain of the NHL New York Admirals, meets Kip at the local smoothie shop when Kip makes a lucky smoothie for Scott. Attracted Scott goes back and they begin a secret affair. It all comes to a head during the Stanley Cup playoffs.

I enjoyed this story. I liked Kip. He was funny and truthful. I could understand Scott's hesitation and fear. I liked Kip's family and friends who were supportive. His dad was a shocker. It was a fun book and I look forward to more in the series. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Mar 8, 2020 |
A good contemporary hockey romance. ( )
  bit-of-a-list-tiger | Oct 2, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,498,462 books! | Top bar: Always visible