100 Days of Thanks by Thomas Nelson

100 Days of Thanks (edition 2018)

by Thomas Nelson (Author)

312,950,127 (5)None
Member:Hassop20
Title:100 Days of Thanks
Authors:Thomas Nelson (Author)
Info:Thomas Nelson (2018), 160 pages

100 Days of Thanks by Thomas Nelson

Recently added byMichael_Mason20, Hassop20, sesquius

No tags.

Over time I have started to enjoy books that are devotional because you are able to obtain nuggets of faith to start your day, or to end it with one. At the end of each devotional there is a space where you may write out your thoughts at the end of the chapter. It encourages you to think and then to process your thoughts. I would consider it a starting point for a journalling aspect, especially if you haven’t tried to journal in the past.

The only thing, with the book being smaller (narrower) than most devotional books, you will have to write rather small if you are wanting to record your thoughts. There isn’t a lot of room to write. If anything, it’s more of less a prompting space. If you have more than a few words to write, you may want to consider created a notebook to correspond with this delightful little book.

I did receive this book from the publisher from BookLook bloggers, the thoughts expressed are all my own. ( )
  sesquius | Aug 27, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,491,706 books! | Top bar: Always visible