Playboy

by Katy Evans

Series: Manwhore (Evans) (5)

241822,484 (4)1
It started as a game. We flirted. We played. Most importantly-we won. Then I discovered who he was: Gambler. Famous playboy. Silver-eyed player who never plays to lose... And my best friend's soon-to-be brother in law, Cullen Carmichael. He needed a good luck charm, I needed a distraction. So we made a gamble and set off for Vegas-but pretty soon-I was in too deep. My heart, soul, and body weren't supposed to be part of the deal. But somewhere between big wins and long nights, my house of cards started to tumble. What was this devil with those piercing eyes doing to me? I'd given up on love, but the wicked, all-in Cullen Carmichael was upping the ante and wouldn't stop until he'd won it all.… (more)

his book was so much more than I ever expected. Katy Evans has nailed it again... her story’s... the love is magnetic, intense, and consuming and the males are just to die for.. absolutely a must read.. wish Cullen and Wynn’s story had a second book like Remy and Brooke but I love Katy Evans! ( )
  Hanneri | Aug 3, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,830,003 books! | Top bar: Always visible