The Movements of Movements: Part 2: Rethinking Our Dance

by Jai Sen

8None1,706,230NoneNone
Our world today is not only a world in crisis but also a world in profound movement, with increasingly large numbers of people joining or forming movements: local, national, transnational and global. The dazzling diversity of ideas and experiences recorded in this collection capture the fluidity within campaigns for a more equitable planet. Rethinking our Dance offers a range of essays from activists in Afghanistan, Argentina, Brazil, Niger and Taiwan, as well as from Europe and North America that address the question, 'What do we need to do in order to bring about justice and peace?'… (more)

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,465,277 books! | Top bar: Always visible