The Mate by Abigail Owen

Member:sherry69
Title:The Mate
Authors:Abigail Owen (Author)
Info:Entangled: Amara (2018), 114 pages
Tags:abigail owen, series, paranormal, supernatural, dragon, short story, read in 2018, 4 star review

The Mate by Abigail Owen

Recently added bysherry69, moranmc

Fallon is called before The Mating Council. She has been found. Mating is a compulsion, a biological drive for dragon shifters. He’d only been drawn to one female and she was a human, forbidden tho him. Fallon is an enforcer, and always does the right thing, so matter what, he would do what the Council demanded.

Maddie showed no signs that she was a dragon shifter, when he knew her. It’s all new to her. The strong, independent, confident woman struggles to maintain her composure. She’d always been alone, felt she didn’t belong. Now she knows why. It was urgent she choose a mate, though all is so new to her. Choose wrong and it could be deadly. BUT…he didn’t get to just take her. He had to win her, woo her, love her.

“I’ll pant after you any day, luv.” Fallon says to Maddie.

From human to dragon in a week…What’s a girl to do, except choose her mate and get on with llfe.

I have a feeling we’ll be seeing a lot of her Tshirts…Surely not everybody is Kung Fu fighting.

The Mate is a wonderfully sexy paranormal romance with a feisty, strong-willed woman and hot men, all dragon shifters, with friends and family adding that extra bit of deliciousness, making me want more than this novella. I can hardly wait to get started on The Boss.