Ozy and Millie

by Dana Simpson

Follows the adventures of Ozy and Millie, two very different fox best friends from Seattle, as they navigate home and school life.Selected strips from the webcomic.

Ten-year-old Ozy (a gray fox) and Millie (a red fox) are a complementary duo dealing with regular-kid problems with the occasional animal or surreal spin. Oxy's adoptive father is a dragon, classmate Felicia is a sheep, and classmate Avery is a raccoon. To some extent, and like the best duos, Ozy and Millie make their own reality, and find those outside it baffling.

See also: Phoebe and Her Unicorn, Calvin & Hobbes
  JennyArch | Aug 29, 2021 |
I hadn't realized that the author of the adorable Phoebe and Her Unicorn books is the same person who did Ozy and Millie and I Drew This, webcomics I read regularly back in the day. I was disappointed that these weren't new strips because I really wanted the further adventures of Ozy and Millie. But it was fun to read these and it's been so long that they were almost like new again. And there's some funny stuff here.

Review copy courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley. ( )
  wisemetis | Dec 6, 2020 |
Before Phoebe and her Unicorn there was Ozy and Millie. This was the decade long webcomic that taught Dana Simpson, how to be a great comic strip writer. This book collects about 10 years of her favorite strips about two precocious foxes. You can see Dana’s wit shining though. Its really enjoyable for Dana newbies and Phoebe lovers alike. ( )
  LibrarianRyan | Sep 5, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,071,713 books! | Top bar: Always visible