Fence, Vol. 3

by C. S. Pacat

Series: Fence (Vol. 3 (9-12))

Scrappy fencer Nicholas Cox comes to the end of his path to prove himself worthy of a father he never knew in the face of surly upperclassmen, nearly impossible odds, and the talent of his rival, sullen fencing prodigy, Seiji Katayama. Sparks fly white-hot on the pitch as Nicholas and Seiji finally face off once again in the halls of King's Row. It's a match that will change King's Row (and both of them!) forever, and set the stage as the team journeys to face their bitter rivals and prove themselves once and for all.  The third volume of the breakneck series from writer C.S. Pacat (The Captive Prince) and fan-favorite artist Johanna the Mad comes at you as fast as a parry and hits as hard as a strike.… (more)

Excellent. ( )
  Lillian_Francis | Feb 24, 2021 |
I am reading this way too fast!! ( )
  Vibha_V | Feb 18, 2021 |
I have three things to say:

Nicholas and Seiji’s handshake? YAAAS.
Why doesn’t Aiden sleep with guys on the team? “So I don’t screw up the one good thing in my life”, he says, wistfully looking at Harvard. I’m sure this is a solid strategy that won’t blow up in your face, Aiden, you disastrous dork.
THAT CLIFFHANGER?!?!

What a lovely finale to the year! Can’t wait to know what’s up next for these boys. ( )
1 vote tetiana.90 | Jan 20, 2021 |
The first four volumes of the comic Fence, about Nick Cox, a talented but not well-trained high school fencer who wants to compete at a high level. He receives a scholarship to a school where he can fence, but he must make the team to stay on. The first four volumes follow Nick as he first arrives at school, begins practicing with the team, and nurses his rivalry (and friendship?) with elite fencer Seiji. This comic is a delight, with great friendships, lots of queer rep, and neat fencing sequences. I'm looking forward to more of it. ( )
  lycomayflower | Dec 7, 2020 |
Another pretty boring and bland issue. Also why did all the families feel like caricatures?!? I’m also still not feeling any of these characters, expect Dante (I’m pretty sure that’s his name, the dude who is always with Bobby) and that dude just hangs out in the background being large and quite haha, that’s really sad that a literal background character is more interesting for me then any of these main characters. ( )
  SweetKokoro | Jul 31, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

Fence (Vol. 3 (9-12))
Nicholas! Aiden just lost to Harvard!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,406,984 books! | Top bar: Always visible