Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw

Winterwood (edition 2019)

by Shea Ernshaw (Author)

"Rumored to be a witch, Nora Walker attempts to uncover the truth about a boy she discovers in the woods who went missing weeks ago during a brutal winter storm, only to learn that he wasn't the only one to go missing all those weeks ago"--
Member:emwilliams
Title:Winterwood
Authors:Shea Ernshaw (Author)
Info:Simon Pulse (2019), 336 pages

Work Information

Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw

3.5 ( )
  naoph | Jan 1, 2021 |
Aw shucks, even with its slight predictability I freaking loved this book! I think Shea Ernshaw is going to be my new auto-buy author because I just adore the writing style, and the witchy vibes given in the books.

It made me very cold, just reading the book, books about winter always make me chilly, they should be taken in with a hot chocolate, some cozy reading socks, and a nice comfy sweater.

Nora was amazing, she's a boss, she's ferocious and fabulous.

And the black pages, the history of the Walkers and the spells, were my absolute favourite parts of the book, I love getting a little past and history with the characters.

ashezbookz | Oct 20, 2020 |

ayoshina | Oct 2, 2020 |
“She's not weak, she's not frail or breakable or scared of much. She is the storm that tears away roofs and knocks over trees.”

Beautiful story, it feels like walking in a dream, an enchanted dream. ( )
  ilnsgr | Aug 9, 2020 |
Nora is the youngest of the Walkers.. all women who carry a nightshade. So far Nora has no idea what her nightshade is... That is not until she meets Oliver Huntsman.

From the detention camp of last chances for boys it is whispered that a boy is missing and one is dead....

On the full moon when Nora goes into the Wicker Woods, she finds Oliver asleep in the snow.... She brings him home and revives him and from there the story spirals out to its haunting conclusion.

What a spellbinding story, one which was well written, intense, & compelling. I was so enthralled that I was up until 4:00 am reading and sadly had to put this down in order to sleep.... ( )
  Auntie-Nanuuq | Jul 14, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,014,667 books! | Top bar: Always visible