Tamara - A Bride To Be Cherished: Mail Order…

by Terri Grace (Author)

115,451,522 (4.5)None
Member:NancyLuebke
Title:Tamara - A Bride To Be Cherished: Mail Order Bride Historical Romance (Out of the Shadows & Into The Light Book 1)
Authors:Terri Grace (Author)
Info:PureRead (2017), 104 pages
Rating:****1/2
Tags:Clean, Historical Romance

Tamara - A Bride To Be Cherished: Mail Order Bride Historical Romance (Out of the Shadows & Into The Light Book 1) by Terri Grace

Recently added byNancyLuebke

I enjoyed this short, clean romance. I voluntarily chose to review this and I've given it a 4.5* rating. This gives a view on how orphans could have been treated back in the early days. Some were treated much like slaves. Young people worked many jobs because of their size, they could get into small places. There were not laws to protect many of the workers then. I enjoyed most of the characters in this. This is also book 19 in the Pure Read Clean Read Vol 2 bundle of 41 books. ( )
  NancyLuebke | Sep 14, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,846,280 books! | Top bar: Always visible