De wondere werking van planeet aarde alles…

De wondere werking van planeet aarde alles over onze wereld en haar… (edition 2019)

by Rachel Ignotofsky, Lies Lavrijsen

An illustrated tour of the planet exploring ecosystems large and small, from reefs, deserts, and rainforests to a single drop of water--from the New York Times bestselling author of Women in Science.   Making earth science accessible and entertaining through art, maps, and infographics, The Wondrous Workings of Planet Earth explains how our planet works--and how we can protect it--from its diverse ecosystems and their inhabitants, to the levels of ecology, the importance of biodiversity, the cycles of nature, and more. Science- and nature-loving readers of all ages will delight in this utterly charming guide to our amazing home.… (more)
Member:SJCbibliotheek
Title:De wondere werking van planeet aarde alles over onze wereld en haar ecosystemen
Authors:Rachel Ignotofsky
Other authors:Lies Lavrijsen
Info:Kalmthout Van Halewyck 2019

The Wondrous Workings of Planet Earth: Understanding Our World and Its Ecosystems by Rachel Ignotofsky

English (2)  Spanish (1)  All languages (3)
This is a fantastic book to have if students are looking to research or investigate new animals, their geographies, their habitats, and much more. This book also touches on some other important information like climate change, greenhouse gasses, and even looking at the geography of the countries and how that affects mammals. The book is pretty dense with information, however, it's in a manner that children can understand.
  i.c.garcia524 | Apr 13, 2021 |
What is one things we know kids are full of? The answer is curiosity. This book is a perfect way to tap into that curiosity. Every kid has questions about the planet we live on, and this book does a great job of explaining the complex planet of Earth in a simple, yet informative manner. Definitely worth the read. Nonfiction, Informative. ( )
  evanlambert | Nov 15, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,384,494 books! | Top bar: Always visible